Pre-and post-conference symposia will be held in Yokohama on 20
November 2007 and in Kyoto on 26 November 2007, respectively. For a
limited number of overseas attendees of both pre- and post-symposia as
well as the Conference in Fukuoka, domestic travel fees will be
covered by the organizers.
One-day pre-symposium "A New Step in Solution Chemistry from Yokohama"
will be held on 20 November 2007 at Yokohama Kaikou Memorial Museum in
Yokohama (in Japanese Yokohama-shi Kaikou Kinen Kaikan), which is
located close to the Port of Yokohama. Registration fee is 900 JPY.
Yokohama is reached by Japan Railway trains from Tokyo (one hour).
For information of Yokohama see http://www.city.yokohama.jp/en/
For more details please contact Prof. H. Yokoyama (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A web site is http://www.welcome.city.yokohama.jp/convention/eng/info/news071101.html.
- The organizers (main members) are:
- Professor Haruhiko Yokoyama (Yokohama City University) (Representative)
- Guest Professor Hitoshi Kanno (Yokohama City University)
- Guest Professor Koji Yamanaka (Organo Corporation & Yokohama City University)
One-day post-symposium "Solution Chemistry: from Solvation to
Biomolecules" will be held on 26 November 2007 at Kyoto University in
Kyoto. Registration is free.
Kyoto is reached by Shin-kansen train from Fukuoka (3 hours).
For more details please contact Prof. M. Terazima
- The organizers are:
- Professor Masahide Terazima (Kyoto University)
- Professor Yoshifumi Kimura (Kyoto University)
The fornt page of the post-conference website is http://kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp/hikari/SC2007/index.html.
Kyoto Univ.(left),temples(middle),temple autum view(right)